So much history abounds in this lovinglyrestored 1860 all brick historical hometucked away in a great neighborhoodwithin walking distance to the lake,walking trail, dog park and many areachurches. It was dedicated by APTA as The Parker House in September of 2009. This Historical home was originally built with handmade brick made on site and occupied by Major Benjamin Welcker. There are custom fitted drapes(professionally cleaned and hung), custom stenciling on the walls, large chandeliers and beautiful detail and history throughout the entire home. It features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a loft with its own living space and wet bar, a full walkout unfinished basement and gorgeous views of the lake year round!